CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another Visit to Urgent Care

Saturday, we were at Bob's getting some snacks and I had my hands full and Kate was throwing a tantrum on the floor, so I went to grab her and pull her to her feet and she flailed the other way and I heard a pop! I knew instantly something was wrong with her arm, but I thought it was her wrist because she was hanging it limp. I placed yet another call to my sister, who said I'd better hurry and take her to Urgent Care in Moses so I wouldn't have to take her to the ER. Sure enough, she had dislocated her elbow. The doctor popped it back in place and we were out of there in like 20-30 minutes. I was so relieved. I was anticipating x-rays, a long wait, a cast, etc. Thank goodness!!! How many visits has Kate had over things like this already, and she's not even 2 years old!! It took about 20 minutes and she was fighting with Launa back to her old self in no time.

1 comment:

vvjenks said...

There will be more emergency visits - just kids being kids!