CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 22, 2011

Potty Training

So, Kate has decided she wants to be potty trained. I have no interest in potty training her whatsoever, she has just been taking off her diaper, demanding to be put on the toilet, and trying to put on pannies. Launa has now taken it upon herself to potty train Kate. I have independent children (which today seems to be wonderful). Today I finally caved and went to Walmart and bought an official potty chair. We got it out of the box, Launa did a demonstration for Kate to show her how it was done and I went in the office to work (after I did the clean-up work of course). I came back out 15 minutes later, and Kate had pooped and peed in the potty and put on pannies herself, and didn't even tell me. She acted like it was no big deal. My baby is officially growing up. I have a sneaky suspicion that this might be a little beginner's luck, but still, WOW!! Who knew you were better off to have a 4 year potty train the little ones?!!

2 comments:

The McGary's said...

That's funny! It seems way better when it doesn't come from your Mom's mouth.

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

That's exactly what happened with my twinners,, Alexis taught them, and it was a piece of cake!!!