CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Sweet Launa Virtue






While reading back through my blog, I realize most of Launa's stories are about her shenanigans so I thought I'd share some of her sweet and funny moments (and this is basically her scrapbook and I want to be able to include some nice things)...




She is learning to talk so much and says and does the funniest things. Below is a small list:




-At Walmart she told the greeter to "Have a good day".


-After Mark put her to bed she pointed to him and told me "Daddy mean".


-She loves Dora and when it ends she finds me and asks "What happened to Dora?"


-Her favorite breakfast is hot cocoa and toast and every morning she sings and dances to her "cocoa toast" song.


-Last night, she was getting ready for bed and was making beds for her toys and saying, "Jack bed, baby bed..." and then she pulled another pillow over and told me "Mommy bed" and smiled at me (I couldn't resist, I climbed in bed and snuggled her).


-At night, she has to find everyone in the house to get a good night kiss and tell them "night, night".


-She protects all the other little Mollotte grandkids from Duke, the giant chocolate lab. She swings and tells him "No, Duke! Stay Back!"


-In the morning if I don't get up, she opens the doors and yells "Here Kitty, Kitty" and lets the cats in the camper. I get up in a hurry. :)


-When she's feeling sweet she gives me a big hug, plays with my hair, and tells me over and over again, "Hi, Mommy."


-She is really daring and begs me to take her for rides on the 4-wheeler. While we're driving she yells "Wow! Wow!"


-The other day she was trying to tell me what she wanted and I couldn't understand, so put her hands over her eyes and looked at me like, come on!


-When the cows moo she says "Cow say moo. Cow hungy".


-She is really attached to her silky and has to know where it is at all times. She'll ask me "where sicky", "I want my sickies".


11 comments:

vvjenks said...

Sweet Launa -- We all should look for the positive -- Thanks for pointing that out. Launa really is sweet-energetic-quick learner-a delight to each of us.

Unknown said...

Mmmmm...toast and hot chocalate!! Launa really is a cutie! I seriously love what kids say!

Andersen said...

Man I miss hot chocolate and toast! That brings back some memories. You have such a cute little girl. No cats in the house huh? hehehe

liv said...

how sweet. It's so fun to be able to see their own unique personalities! She sounds like a lot of fun. :)
Hey, we're coming home for Christmas..if you're around I'd love to see ya!

Shannon said...

My favorite is the one about the cat and the camper. You're a high class bunch.

The McGary's said...

Shannon's comment made me laugh, no sympathy there huh?:) I once told Chad about hot chocolate and toast and he just about gagged. I would've thought the same thing as well until you introduced it to me. MMM that sounds really good, I could go for a late night snack. Launa really does sound like a sweetheart, they all have their naughty sides, they have to give us something to laugh about right? I am still waiting for you to give me a number I can reach you at in that trailer of yours, so would you email me and let me know because I am just going to show up on your doorstep one of these days on my way through if you don't!! Merry Christmas:)

allyson said...

Love this post. She's adorable and wouldn't be that way if she wasn't so feisty!

Andersen said...

Happy late anniversary to you by the way. About my picture.. did you see my backside? Pregnancy did a real number on my bum. hehehe

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

hey will you email me your address so I can send you a xmas card?Thanks!!! roovball@hotmail.com

Jody said...

Hey Ashley! I still haven't witnessed Launa's feisty side. But I would very much like to! She's such a doll. We lost Peyton once in a store when he was 2 and it was the most terrifying thing! We could NOT find him and they ended up locking the whole store down. Then we finally found him, hiding behind the boxes of carseats and strollers, right by us. He was just sitting back there, totally listening to us freak out.

Are you guys coming to visit anytime soon? You need to!

Brooke and Kris G said...

hey Ashley! She does sound like a mini ashley!
Anyway thought I would say hi.
I just saw your blog.
-brooke purkeypyle g