CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cabo





















We spent the last week in beautiful Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with all the adults in Mark's family (except Lindsy's new husband, Anthony who was missed) and it was really awesome! We stayed in an all inclusive resort right on the beach and spent most of the time on the beach. Even Mark got tumbled around in the waves like he was in a washing machine! He jet skiied in the ocean and went deep sea fishing and I went on an outdoor adventure with repelling, 9 zip lines, and rock climbing -- it was awesome (minus the uncomfortable harness)!






We snorkeled on Lover's Beach for awhile until the tide came up, I got tossed into a rock and battered so I resigned to the beach with a magazine and Mark ran over to the beach you're not supposed to swim in because the waves are too big and jumped right in (surprise -- there's a reason I double checked on his life insurance before we went)!



Jodi was brave enough to watch Launa for us. I think she slept in Hunter's room with her and Hunter was sufficiently exhausted by the time the week was over! Launa was asleep when we picked her up so when she woke up in the morning she sat up and said "Hi, Mommy!" She gave me big lovies all day long so it was nice to come home. :)

4 comments:

The McGary's said...

wow! How fun, I am jealous! Glad you all made it back ALIVE, crazy Mark. Let's do something.

Andersen said...

We LOVE Cabo!!! Where did you stay? We have went three times and want to go again this year. Josh was so jealous (so am I)! Josh and his cousins went swimming on the Pacific side also. I thought I was going to have a heart attack! I'm glad you guys had fun. How is that new baby nephew of yours?

Shane and Amy Jo said...

What a great way to celebrate the holidays!! I would LOVE to go somewhere warm right now! Love seeing your cute fam...Launa is a doll!

vvjenks said...

Looks FUN! I'm sure your dad will be looking for a RCI rental in Cabo now.

Isn't the world amazing-Snow in Chicago--sunshine in Mexico!!

Love to all three of you.