CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ew, Ew, Ewww!!

I'm pretty sure that Launa is ready for the potty training stage. Two days ago, she was in the tub and told me she had to go potty. Sometimes she says this and means nothing, so I was taking my time getting her towel, lotion, and jammies ready when she started running around the tub yelling ew, ew, ewww!! I looked to discover that she had pooped in the tub and was running from the poop. I thought it was a good sign she finally thought poop was icky. Needless to say, I will be purchasing a potty chair tomorrow. Sorry, no pictures on this one. I thought they'd be both gross and indecent. :)

6 comments:

The McGary's said...

That's great!! I hate it when they poop in the tub. That is so cute that she was running from it though. Good luck with potty training:)

Shannon said...

I've been there too many times (w/ the kids).

How did Launa's cake/party turn out. I put Ella's birthday stuff on our blog.

Trenton & Maren said...

Jenna just did this exact same thing Sunday night. She told me "poop...bum" and I just ignored her because I was talking on the phone. Then, sure enough about 20 seconds later she was saying "ew" and running to the other end of the tub. She is also taking off her pants and diaper a lot lately. Maybe it's a clue? You think I would know, since this is my second child. Maybe I'll go buy a potty chair for her too!

vvjenks said...

It's time! Good Luck! Let me know how it goes.

allyson said...

Believe it or not, this has only happened on one occassion for this household. The good thing is, she was scared of it and not playing with it.

Looking forward to you coming.

Ashley and Dave said...

This has happend to me twice! Gotta love it!