CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Questions About the Easter Bunny

After about 100 questions about the Easter Bunny and me not knowing the answers, I almost just spilled the beans but had enough self control to endure the questioning. Then, when it was all almost over, my niece spilled the beans instead.

Does the Easter Bunny come through the door? Does he have long, fuzzy ears? Where does he live? How does he know where I live? The Easter Bunny shops at Walmart? Why does the Easter Bunny hide Kate's basket so hard, doesn't he know that she's just a baby? How does the Easter Bunny get behind the chair? How come the Easter Bunny only gets me and Kate stuff, not Mommy and Daddy? Etc, etc, etc.

Launa was creeped out by the idea of anyone sneaking around our house and going through our stuff and was also demanding to know how he got in if I locked the door? She slept in our bed (which is not that unusual),but woke up excited to hunt down her stuff. It took her like five seconds to find her basket. She was somewhat excited but couldn't stop ask questions long enough to enjoy anything until I left the room. Kate just wanted to steal everything in Launa's basket.

My brother and his family were in town, and Launa couldn't get enough of her cousin "Laurlyn". She wanted to spend every waking minute with them. We did an Easter egg hunt, played outside, attended a ball game, and had fun, family dinners. Kate got after it in the Easter egg hunt and loved it. I think it was the first time I felt like my kids actually enjoyed the event. Launa would like to do it all the time!

We spent Easter Sunday going to church and then at Mark's house. It was a nice relaxing day (for me anyway, he pretty much spent the entire weekend working). The kids played with their cousins and we all have eaten WAY too much candy, or is there such a thing?

My niece, Hunter, is my photographer so when she emails me the pictures I'll put them up. :)

1 comment:

vvjenks said...

Really--how does the Easter Bunny do all that??