CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Kate's 2 Month Stats

I took Kate in for her 2 month well baby check-up and vaccinations and couldn't believe that she weighed nearly 13 pounds (12 pounds 14.5 ounces to be exact)!! Launa weighed that much when she was six months old. Kate is chubby to say the least. :) She was 24 inches long so she's in about the 90th percentile for both weight and height, I think. Evidently Mark's genetics are kicking in.

9 comments:

The McGary's said...

Way to go Kate!! Brayden is close behind at 12 lbs at his 1 month. Gotta love the chubbs!

ellsworth family said...

Wow, Linc and Rebecca barely weigh more than that and they are six months old.

Andersen said...

How fun! I wanted a chunky baby. I'm glad she is doing good. I still need to bring over some dinner for you guys. Don't think I have forgotten.

Brian and Jennifer said...

Ashley would you email me so I can forward the responses I've gotten about playing ball. Thanks Jennifer.

brianjenniferl@yahoo.com

liv said...

Ash, she's a doll. I loved the baby announcement by the way! I love al that dark hair how precious. So are her eyes blue like Launa's?
So I'm going home in a couple weeks I'm excited. Hopefully we can get together!

Shannon said...

Need more pictures. Thanks for putting the exact weight. I like exact things.

vvjenks said...

Finally--an update. Kate is so sweet--and cute--and chubby!

5dollarFanatic said...

Welcome to the "all girls" club..at least thus far. I wanted to check in and see what you were up to and what a surprise to see your beautiful addtion to your family. Merry Christmas!

allyson said...

The cake is amazing, Launa's hair looks perfect and you look pretty hot so the day couldn't have been that bad, right?!