CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2013

Launa's 6 Year Old Stats

Launa Virtue is growing up. Today she weighed in at 43 pounds and was 44.5" tall. She is approximately in the 35th percentile so kind of little. I think I was even smaller than she was. She has come so far this year in her learning. She writes the cutest notes where she sounds out the letters (my highlights include one telling me I was the best mom ever and another one telling me she wasn't going to church because I was mean). She counts all the time and is an absolute nazi about her homework and schoolwork. It has to all be done on Monday when it's assigned. She has also mastered jumping rope (which was quite a feat), hula hooping, she's a pro at bike riding and is now mastering her electric scooter. She has so much energy and actually likes to work. She continues to amaze me with her logic for such a young age. There is nothing better than when Launa decides to be sweet. She gives eskimo kisses, writes sweet notes, does little favors and wraps little gifts. I hope she continues to develop that really sweet side to her personality. She definitely always keeps me on my toes.

No comments: