CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Bikes & More Bikes

Two weekends ago we were all going to Tony and Alli's and I was going to walk with the kids and Mark was going to drive to pick us up there. Mark gets in his truck, backs up, and crunch, runs over a scooter. A few swear words, he pulls forward and to the other side of the driveway, backs up and crunch, runs over Kate's bike. More swear words. Incidently, Kate has really never gotten a bike of her own and the hand-me-down that was a mess was ready to be retired. Mark took her to Walmart with just her to get her her very own bike. She was one happy little girl!! Launa's comments: "I am leaving my bike behind Dad's truck so he can run mine over next!" I informed her that would only get her no bike for the entire summer.

4 comments:

The McGary's said...

Bahahahahah, Launa!

Andersen said...

That girl is smart!

vvjenks said...

I'm not sure who is more proud - Kate or Mark!! Both are pretty cute!

allyson said...

Needed a good laugh. I had the same thought when I wanted a new car. I considered parking it under a big tree during a thunderstorm. Great minds think alike.

When did Meg get big enough to ride a scooter? Time is flying by.