CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

It Gets WORSE!!!!




For those of you who need an additional reference, look at my previous blog. After I thought Launa learned her lesson the first time, I walked around the corner tonight and Launa had CHOPPED her hair off AGAIN(see picture for more details)! I was so angry it took all of my restraint not to swear like a sailor!! It's a good thing my Mom was around to do the cutting because I wanted to do a buzz cut to teach her a lesson. I have since simmered down and realize I'll probably laugh about this later. This may have been traumatizing enough it might even be her first memory. It's definitely going in the scrap book. My Mom did some attemps but you'll see how it all turned out. Launa cried when she looked in the mirror so then I had a little sympathy.

7 comments:

ellsworth family said...

Oh no! Your mom did well to salvage it.

Andersen said...

I love it! I totally see Max doing something like this. I agree with Kersten, your mom did a good job!

Trenton & Maren said...

Wow! She is busy busy. Thanks for sharing with us all. Brought a smile to my face. Just waiting for the day that my Jenna girl does the same thing.

The Black Family said...

Your mom did a great job! She still is adorable as ever! Hang in there. It is guaranteed that my child will cut their hair to the point that I can't salvage it so I know what I am headed for.

The McGary's said...

I am sorry but I had to laugh! You always have the best stories. I think I have brain washed Kyla so much about cutting her hair that she knows Courtney has to do it. It is Hunter I worry about, and not cutting his own hair but cutting Kyla's. Launa is still cute with that hair cut:)

Kara and Chant said...

Been catching up reading your last few posts. Kate is adorable! And Launa sounds like she would get along well with Ainsley. (Lots of energy and a strong personality.) Glad you are doing good, other than the traumatizing haircut.

allyson said...

Now that my life has simmered down, you are picking up right where I left off. I am laughing at your expense. Launa still looks like a little girl so you're good to go. Mom did a great job.