CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Here She Comes...



Mark has Launa for a little while because I'm in "crazy nesting mode" as he calls it so while I had a minute, I thought I'd update the blog. I'm officially going in to have baby #2 (affectionately known as Baby Kate) on Tuesday. I've never been induced before so I'm a little nervous and have been trying all the usual methods to go on my own, but I still don't even feel close, so who knows? I'm so excited to see her and bring her home, but also know that in about a week, I'll want to put her back for a couple nights and sleep. :) Launa has been folding the baby clothes, laying out the burp cloths and singing lullabies for awhile so she's pretty excited. I can even hear her changing her baby dolls diapers and saying "that's disgusting Baby Kate!" That she gets from my brother with a 9 month old. :)

My sweet niece, Hunter, takes the best pictures and sent a couple to me. I love the one of her and Launa and also Launa with the sunglasses exudes a little of her spunky attitude so I love that as well. My Dad says that she does everything with such purpose, I can't think about her antics and not smile. She is truly one of a kind. We're anxious to see what her baby sister will be like, and we'll keep you posted!

8 comments:

ellsworth family said...

So exciting! Kate is such a sweet name. Launa sure is growing, and holy cow so s Hunter! I can't believe it! Good uck with everything!

ellsworth family said...

if only i could spell. what can i say? i got two babies sitting on me.

Shannon said...

Good luck! Why are you being induced?

Unknown said...

Good Luck on Tuesday!! I hope everything goes well!

The Black Family said...

Good luck! Kate is such a cute name! I know she will be adorable just like Launa. You are such a good mom. I can't believe how much Launa has grown up. Hunter is such a good photographer. Hope all is well.

liv said...

Cute pictures Ash. It was so good to see ya! Thanks for making an effort. Goodluck with everything on Tues. I love the name Kate. Good job on posting so soon. I'll be eagerly awaiting some photos of baby Kate! :)

Justin and Janell said...

I'm excited for your guys! Can't wait to hear about it!

Deborah Austin said...

That is awesome. We can't wait to see her too.

Good luck with everything!