CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 29, 2012

Odds and Ends

I finally emailed myself all the pictures from iPhone. Since I have the phone available, I am trying to make an attempt of recording and updating my blog better. Here are a fun few pictures of the activities we have been up to. The first is of my Mom, with a goat. I walked into her house and saw a goat on the kitchen counter and her blowdrying it with her hair dryer. I thought the apocalypse was here!! :) She is helping Kameron nurse some of them back to health. One of them, "Bitsy" thinks it's a dog and is running back to her house, drinking out of the fountaain, getting on two legs so it can bang on the door and peek through the windows and snuggling up with her cats on the deck. It's really funny!!
We also attended Tyson's allstate football game. It's the final Mollotte so this was kindof a momentous occasion. Mark is sure sad at the thought of him going off to college. He will be missed!!
And, one of my favorite pictures of Launa and Kate.

2 comments:

vvjenks said...

Kind of sad to see Bitsy grow up and become a normal goat - (maybe)

Good Job Tyson! On to the big, bad world.

Kate & Launa look like best buddies in this last picture??!!

allyson said...

Yay Ashley! A post with pictures. Always entertaining.