CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

We're In!!

It's official. I have internet, a washer and dryer that work, TV, and toilets that consistently flush! I have officially moved in! I feel like I can be a productive human being now and am loving it!

We had Launa's little birthday party last Friday in our new house. It really was fun. We did a pinata like she wanted (it was a little cold for outside, so Mark just stood on a chair and held it. A little redneck and risk, but he was willing. :)
decorated cupcakes and she played her little heart out. It was the first time our house really felt like home for me.

Now I'm just looking for my cord from my camera to the computer and then I will upload some fun pictures...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you! I'm glad everything has worked out and you are offically in your home! Congrats!

Randi and Adam said...

Yea! What a relief for you guys! now we want to see pictures of this hard-earned house!!! :)

The Walker Family said...

yay! pics ASAP!

vvjenks said...

Waiting for the pictures as we were not at the party!! So glad Launa had a happy birthday and so glad you finally moved into your sweet new home!