CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

A Few Indicators I Might Be Losing My Mind...

A few weeks ago, my Mom had Rhode's rolls out and asked me to put them in the oven, so I did. No one could figure out what the flakes on top of the rolls were. Um... so I failed to see the plastic wrap on top of the rolls before I put them in, whoops!

I have been missing the hair spray at my house for awhile, but since I don't use it that often, I didn't think much about it. On Sunday, I went to get out Rhode's cinnamon rolls. I was getting them ready, spraying the bottom of the pan and starting to spray the plastic wrap over the top when, wait a second, there was my hairspray! Without thinking, I had put the hairspray up in the cupboard and used it as cooking spray. I really hope that was the first time I had done it. The worst part is, Mark said, yeah, I was wondering why you were spraying the pan with hair spray but forgot to ask!

The moral of the story is, until my house is finished and I get my life under control, you might want to steer clear of any home baked bread (you know, from the bag) from me! :)

5 comments:

The McGary's said...

Now that's funny! Why is it that some people have all the good stories:)?

The Walker Family said...

how funny! this totally makes my day Ash!

Andersen said...

I agree!! This made my day! Now I don't feel like I am the only one loosing it. Thanks!!! The other day I found Max's shirt in the freezer. Don't ask! :)

allyson said...

That tops them all! I will be laughing every time I think of this.

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

oh my gosh that's the funniest thing!!!!!!! Btw where are the pictures of your house?!!?