CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Kate's 6 Month Photo Shoot






Kate is actually seven months tomorrow. I can't believe how fast it has gone by! She is an excellent baby with a great little disposition. Her favorite things are eating, pestering Launa, and playing peek-a-boo. Kate is so easy to love and brings so much joy to our lives! My sister-in-law Jen, has a little photography business and took these pictures. She is so talented and I LOVE having her so close!! I loved the pictures so much I can't even decide on just one, so I'm looking for some input. Let me know which ones are your favorite so I can get them printed for my house. Kate's 6 month stats were: 16 pounds 8 ounces and 27 inches long. I think her head was 15 inches?

4 comments:

Randi and Adam said...

I love the one with the black and white background and the purple bow! Also the one at the very top of your blog. Your girls are so beautiful! Glad to hear you guys are doing so well!

allyson said...

My vote is for the two right above. I think the pink dress is one to put up on your wall. I don't know how she's going to feel when she's 16 and sees her little boobies hanging up.

She's adorable!

ellsworth family said...

So adorable! Kate is precious!

ellsworth family said...

My favorites are the second and third on this post. I really like the third one because it focuses more on her, but the second one where she is laying on her belly is really cute also. I love the green damask backdrop!